If you have a little cash to spare and are looking to invest it in improving your home, there are few things more useful, valuable or relatively easy than adding a bathroom. If you happen to have space available in your finished basement, then adding a bathroom there is a no-brainer. With the help of a great contractor to handle the refinishing and bathroom tiling in Glendale, AZ, you can get this project done quickly and still have high quality results. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider adding a basement bathroom to your Glendale home:
- Add value: On average, adding a bathroom to your home can also add up to 10 percent to the total value of your home. Compare 10 percent of your home’s current value to the amount it would likely cost to add a bathroom, and the advantage is clear. If that isn’t enough to convince you, keep in mind that a home with more bathrooms typically sells much more quickly, meaning less hassle and negotiating for you.
- Impress guests: Whether you frequently entertain or only have one houseguest a year, having an extra bathroom is great on a logistical level, and will also impress guests who have not visited you for a while. Just make sure to take your time picking the best possible features and bathroom tiling in Glendale, AZ, and your new basement bathroom is sure to be a hit.
- Cheaper than you think: The average price of adding a new bathroom is around $40,000, but that price goes down significantly if you do even a little of the work yourself, or if you take your time finding the perfect discounted fixtures and bathroom tiling in Glendale, AZ. And if you have a friendly, experienced contractor, they will be able to advise you as to how best to save money without skimping too much on quality. If you still don’t quite have the money, consider installing a half bath instead.
- Have an oasis: If you have a large family, finding a little bit of peace, quiet and relaxation in your own home can be difficult. By adding an extra bathroom that is a bit secluded from the rest of the house, you will be giving yourself a small oasis away from all the chaos. Investing in the very best finishing and bathroom tiling in Glendale, AZ, will only enhance the experience.
- Hire the best: If you are going to go to the trouble of adding a bathroom to your basement, then you should be sure you are getting the best work possible. Before hiring a contractor to handle your bathroom tiling in Glendale, AZ, be sure to do your homework and find a business with experience, expertise and reasonable rates.
If you are considering adding a new bathroom to your home, A-1 Porcelain & Fiberglass Service L.L.C. wants to help make it perfect. Give us a call anytime to learn more about our refinishing, repair and tiling services.