Whether you are redoing your entire bathroom or just want to give it a little facelift, switching out your bathroom tiling is a cost effective and easy way to give the room the “oomph” you have been looking for. As a company that provides affordable and high quality bathroom tiling in Glendale, we have noticed that a few tiling trends are certainly standing out this year. While the most important part of choosing any home design element is that you like it, these fresh ideas might help get your creative juices flowing. With that in mind, here are six stylish ideas for bathroom tiling in Glendale:
- Mosaics: Rather than doing a scattered backsplash for your wall tile, it might be time to try something equally striking but a bit more structured. Using the mosaic effect to create repeating geometric patterns will give your bathroom a truly one-of-a-kind look, and give your guests an interesting visual element to enjoy.
- Marble look: Marble is classy and timeless, but it is also terribly expensive and difficult to maintain. Fortunately, a wide range of porcelain options are now available that perfectly mimic marble’s best qualities without giving you any of the negative ones. If you want an elegant and classic look for your bathroom but are on a tight budget, this is the perfect solution.
- Metallic details: Metallic can be a little harsh to feature as your bathroom’s primary tone, but using metallic accents to spice up an otherwise ordinary bathroom might be just the affordable update you are looking for. Even placing a few metallic tiles at random against the neutral gray, white or blue tiles could have a tremendous overall effect on your bathroom.
- 3D patterns: If you really want to give your guests and family members something to talk about, consider investing in fun, visually interesting tiles that give the impression of being three-dimensional. Whether you go for a cobblestone look or a wave mosaic, we guarantee that your bathroom will be memorable.
- Larger wall tiles: In recent years, wall tiles have gone the direction of smaller, more scattered backsplash. But if you want to be on the cutting edge, ignore this trend and instead look toward bold, large square wall tiles, which are poised to make a comeback in a big way. They will lend your bathroom a spacious, minimalist look.
- Smooth cement: Finally, cement is currently all the rage in flooring because it is sustainable and can be stained in a wide variety of shades. Choosing to use cement tiles in your bathroom will make you a true innovator, and will likely save you a good amount of money.
Bathroom tiling might seem like a small detail, but it can have a big impact on the room. Whatever tiling ideas you have, the team at A-1 Porcelain & Fiberglass Service L.L.C. will be happy to handle your bathroom tiling in Glendale. We look forward to working with you and giving you your dream bathroom.