Now that New Year’s Eve has come and gone, it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to change your life in 2018. Maybe you’re going to finally start your diet, quit some bad habits or go to the gym more often. Those are all fine resolutions, but have you thought about improving your home this year by refinishing your shower? Here are a few reasons why you might want to make shower refinishing in Glendale, AZ your New Year’s resolution:
- Fresh new look: Don’t start 2018 with a tired-looking shower! Call a professional to refinish your shower and you could have a brand-new look in as little as one day. Refinishing doesn’t only make your shower look great—you’ll be amazed at how refinishing your shower can transform your whole bathroom.
- Cheaper than replacement: Replacing your old shower with a brand-new one is another way to upgrade the look and feel of your bathroom. Unfortunately, that can also cost a whole lot of money. You can get the same or sometimes even better results by refinishing your existing shower. Call us today to learn more!
- Boost property value: Shower refinishing isn’t just about having a great-looking bathroom. It also guarantees that your property value will go up. If you’re thinking about selling your home this year, be sure your home sells for more than you paid for it by having your shower refinished. Additionally, buyers are usually more attracted to houses with updated bathrooms. Ensure your home flies off the market by refinishing your shower today.
When it comes to refinishing your shower, it’s important to understand that this is not a task you’ll want to risk having to redo because of a botched DIY job. Here’s why you should get in touch with A-1 Porcelain & Fiberglass Service L.L.C. instead:
- Ensure the job is done well: On the surface, shower refinishing in Glendale, AZ might seem pretty straightforward, but in actuality, it’s an in-depth process that requires years of experience to master. The last thing you want is a novice trying to refinish a shower. You could very well mess up some important steps. That won’t just look bad—it’ll render the whole job useless. Call us today to ensure the job is done by a pro.
- Save money: Paying a professional to do work that you could technically do yourself may seem like a waste of money. On the contrary, it’s anything but a waste! Supplies for refinishing a shower don’t come cheap. You may spend just as much on supplies as you would on a refinishing contractor. On top of that, if you mess up the job, you may have to bring a professional to fix what you started. In that scenario, you’re paying twice! Be sure to call us to refinish your shower. We have years of experience and offer some of the most competitive rates in the area.
- Save your time: What’s more important than saving money? Saving time! You can never get time back after you’ve spent it on a frustrating DIY job. Spend your time with your family in 2018 and let us handle the task of refinishing your shower.
Make 2018 the year you finally get around to investing in shower refinishing in Glendale, AZ. Don’t go it alone, though—call our pros at A-1 Porcelain and Fiberglass Service L.L.C. to get a fresh new look without breaking the bank this year.