Real DIY-ers literally like to do everything themselves. They change their oil, they paint their home and they fix all of the appliances around their house. Doing it yourself can save you a lot of money and gives you a sense of accomplishment. Bu there are some things that you should never try to fix yourself, including your porcelain tubs and sinks. Here are just a few of the reasons to leave porcelain repair in Phoenix to the pros:
- You likely don’t know what you’re doing: Unless you have as many years of experience as our team members, you don’t know how to repair porcelain! Sure, there are tons of instructional videos online that’ll attempt to teach you how to fix your porcelain, but those are just videos. They can’t help you in a pinch when something goes wrong. Make sure you call a professional who can flawlessly complete the repairs without any hiccups.
- Get a perfect match: Most porcelain tubs and sinks are white. But as anyone who’s ever purchased paint knows, “white” isn’t just white. There are hundreds of shades of white, from eggshell to bone white. You wouldn’t want to repair your sink or tub with the wrong color porcelain—that’ll look bad for years to come. Everyone will notice that you did a poor job fixing your sink or tub. Avoid that awful situation by calling the pros for porcelain repair in Phoenix. We’ll seamlessly match your old porcelain with the repaired portions. After we’re done, you’ll never be able to tell the porcelain was damaged in the first place.
- Make sure the repairs last: What could be worse than trying to fix your porcelain? How about having to do it again because the repairs didn’t hold up the first time! Repairs made by novices often need to be made once more because the porcelain cracks or falls apart. Instead of making a habit of repairing your tub over and over, call us once and ensure it’s done right the first time!
- Don’t waste your time: As you can imagine, repairing porcelain isn’t exactly the fastest project you can take on. Repairing a cracked tub or sink can take up your whole day, especially if you’re fixing porcelain for the first time and aren’t sure what you’re doing. Instead of wasting your whole weekend, just give us a call! Our experienced professionals will fix your tub while you spend your day doing something more fun.
- Save money by calling the pros first: Doing it yourself instead of calling someone can usually save you a bunch of cash. That’s not the case with porcelain repair, though. Going out and buying all of the necessary supplies to make repairs can cost a pretty penny. On top of that, you may end up having to call a professional after you’ve tried and failed to fix your tub by yourself. Instead of wasting your hard-earned money, just give us a call the first time to make all of your repairs.
The next time your tub or sink cracks, be sure to call the team at A-1 Porcelain & Fiberglass Service L.L.C. for help. We’ll take care of your porcelain repair in Phoenix right away and have it looking as good as new in no time at all.