Replacing your bathroom fixtures can be a costly and messy experience, to say nothing of the time it takes to pick out, demolish, install and clean up after a replacement process. However, there’s another great option that many homeowners love: refinishing.
Refinishing your fixtures isn’t just about getting a nicer-looking bathroom in less time, for a lower cost—there are other great bathtub and shower refinishing benefits in Phoenix, AZ:
- It’s cheaper than replacing your fixtures: Not only is picking out new fixtures, removing and disposing of the old ones and installing the new fixtures a time-consuming process, but it’s more expensive. When you factor in the cost of a plumber and replacement of surrounding tiles or other surfaces, it gets downright costly. Plus, if you have to take time out of your valuable workday or weekend to oversee or complete the project, you might be losing more than you realize. Refinishing is much faster (some projects may only take a single day to complete) and less expensive, plus it produces far less product waste.
- Make everything look its best at the same time: Refinishing your bathroom fixtures doesn’t just mean the shower and bathtub—you can also get your sinks, vanities and other fixtures refinished at the same time, so that everything looks shiny and brand new.
- Avoid lead poisoning: If your porcelain bathtub was manufactured and installed before 1984, you could be experiencing the harmful effects of lead. Instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater (and the tub itself), getting your tub refinished and reglazed can provide a safe and effective barrier between you and the lead content.
- Save the environment: Reducing waste is a simple way you can show you care about the environment and keep the world a safer place for future generations. If your bathroom fixtures aren’t broken—just dingy, stained or chipped—then refinishing will help keep them out of the landfill while saving you time and money.
- Extend the life of your fixtures: Even if you install a new fixture, that’s no guarantee that it will stay pristine forever. Ultimately, there comes a time where every fixture suffers damage, and you’ll need to consider whether it’s worth it to replace it. When you choose refinishing, however, you can add years onto their life. In fact, they can last up to 10 to 15 years longer, so your small investment now will pay off for over a decade.
When you’re ready to revitalize your bathroom fixtures, be sure to call A-1 Porcelain & Fiberglass Service Co., L.L.C.
Discover more shower and bathtub refinishing benefits in Phoenix, AZ
At A-1 Porcelain & Fiberglass Service Co., L.L.C., we have been providing beautiful shower and bathtub refinishing services for over 30 years. We make sure to always provide superior service, from your first call to the final fixture polish. Our technicians are trained and prepared to take on all aspects of your repair or refinishing project. Call us today to get your bathroom fixture refinishing project started!