Few parts of your home are as critical to your overall well-being as your bathtub. It can be a place to relax, to unwind and, of course, to scrub up. When your tub is showing signs of age, however, it can be an eyesore in the middle of one of your home’s most commonly used rooms. Just because your bathtub is showing signs of wear and tear doesn’t mean it’s time to replace it. You could be a perfect candidate for bathtub refinishing.
Why Should I Refinish?
There are plenty of reasons to commit to bathtub refinishing in Phoenix, AZ:
- Your tub ties the room together: If you’re one of those homeowners who spends countless hours assembling the right decor for each room in your house, then you know the importance of any one, single element in a room. Replacing something as noticeable as a tub can be something of a headache. If you’ve already designed the perfect bathroom once, why force yourself to go through that hardship again? You’ve got the perfect tub already—it just needs a little work.
- It’s cost-effective: Lots of people do not realize that replacing your bathtub is typically two jobs in one. The first job is replacing your tub; the second job is repairing the damage done to your bathroom floor. Worse yet, replacing your bathtub could require replacing, refitting or upgrading parts of your home’s plumbing. Refinishing, meanwhile, poses none of that potential hardship.
- Consider the quality: If your existing bathtub is of particularly high quality, you might find that you have trouble replacing it with something that demonstrates equal craftsmanship. That’s especially true of antique tubs.
- The solution that lasts: Anyone going through the hassle of replacing their bathtub rightfully expects 10 to 20 years of use out of the new model. What you might not be aware of when considering bathtub refinishing in Glendale, AZ is that, when properly maintained, a refinished bathtub can last just as long as the alternative.
- Refinishing is a green alternative: Assuming you decide to go with a full replacement of your bathtub, there’s another inherent hurdle: what do you do about your old tub and the floor material damaged during the replacement? The inevitable answer is that the refuse ends up in a landfill.
- It’s quick: Unlike a complete bathtub replacement, which can be obtrusive and take a long time, bathtub refinishing typically takes about one day. Your tub will look like new before you know it.
Your Hometown Pros
If your bathtub is starting to look a little worse for the wear, you don’t have to break the bank or put your whole bathroom out of commission just to make it right. It’s time to think about refinishing. The entire process is substantially cheaper than replacement, and it usually only takes one day.
When it comes to bathtub refinishing in Glendale, AZ, there’s no better name to enlist than A-1 Porcelain & Fiberglass Service Co., L.L.C. Our trustworthy team of pros is ready to walk you through the pros and cons of refinishing to determine the best solution for your specific needs. Visit our website and get your free estimate today!